Earn a Canadian Qualification and Gain Work Experience.
Hear from our Students and Alumni
Why Choose TSoM?
TSoM Alumni - Letizia Iraci, Italy
Join TSoM, an award-winning college
Reasons why international students choose to study in Toronto
We provide you with the resources and connect you with over 100 Co-op employers to achieve your professional goals.
Our faculty has years of real-world industry experience.
Start Online, Finish On Campus. We are located in downtown Toronto, close to transit and amenities.
Start your studies at a convenient time - January, March, May, July, September or November.
Ask if you qualify for our merit and family scholarships to partially cover tuition fees. T&Cs apply.
Speak to our advisor today. Find out how you can save up to $11,500. Apply Now!
Supercharge your career with a qualification and Canadian work experience. Join TSoM, an award-winning school. Study our diploma or certificate programs in Business, Hospitality & Tourism, Digital Marketing, Cybersecurity, Accounting or Data Analytics. Earn additional micro-credentials from our learning partners:
Diamond Award winner of Best Adult Education by The Star Readers' Choice 2021.
As a TSoM full-time student, you will:
- gain real-world business experience or complete a Capstone project.
- be able to work up to 20 hours during studies and full time during scheduled breaks.
- some programs offer daytime and evening sessions
We also provide dedicated career services, accommodations and student services support.
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op
Hospitality & Tourism
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Diploma in International Hospitality Operations Management Co-op
- Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op
- Certificate in Customer Service Excellence Co-op
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op
- Certificate in Business Essentials Co-op
- Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op
- Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination
© Toronto School of Management. - All Rights Reserved. DLI #O131394510557
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent or be at least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic test.
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or
- Have the required IELTS 5.5 score or equivalent or
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (Written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Students applying for Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination
- Registration with the ACCA global body